2021-… Tallinn University (Estonia) – Associate Professor in Digital Transformation
PhD in Information Society Technologies
- 2022-… Research Trends in HCI
Master in Digital Learning Games, Master in HCI
- 2023-… Information Visualisation
- 2021-… Research Methods
- 2021-… Graphics and Sound Programming – Procedural sound and graphics for games
2014-… Aalto University (Finland) – Visiting Lecturer, Master in New Media Production, Department of Media:
- 2014-… Generative Media Coding – Developing for generative media and interaction design with openFrameworks/C++ (advanced programming course).
- 2022 Winter Doctoral School – Presentation and discussion on Moving Digits
- 2014-19 Multitouch Interaction – Mobile design and development with openFrameworks/C++.
Past – Full-time positions
2018-21 University of Greenwich (UK) – Senior Lecturer in Digital Media
BSc Digital Media Design and Development, BSc Games Design and Development:
- 2020-21 Academic Research (module leader) – research methods
- 2020-21 Emergent Technologies (module leader) – AR, VR, NUI, VUI, wearables, IoT
- 2019-21 Digital Media Campaign (module leader) – Digital marketing.
- 2019-21 Motion Graphics for Games and Digital Media (module leader) – Linear and procedural animation (p5.js).
- 2018-21 Sound Design for Games and Digital Media (module leader) – Audio recording, mixing and editing.
- 2018-21 Digital Media Production – Methods in HCI for design and evaluation. Group project development.
- 2018-21 Final Year Project – Supervision of individual student final projects and dissertation
2016-18 University of Madeira (Portugal) – Assistant Professor
Master in HCI (with Carnegie Mellon University, USA), Master in Interactive Digital Media:
- 2017-18 Interaction Design Methods – Methods in HCI for design and evaluation.
- 2016-18 Human Factors – Knowledge and methods in human factors, cognitive science, and social science that assist in designing interactions with the world, tools and technology.
- 2016-17 Design Studio – Course focusing on design methods techniques for interactive systems, emphasizing user-centered approaches and evaluation. Students develop an HCI project.
- 2016-18 Service Design – Introduces service design, and engages students in working on service design briefs tackling real-life problems and opportunities. Students work in multidisciplinary teams.
BSc Interactive Media Design:
- 2016-17 Interactive Media Design Project – Ideation, planning, management, evaluation and launch of an Interactive Media Design Project, in a chosen domain.
2014-16 Goldsmiths, University of London, Department of Computing (UK) – Research Fellow
Master in Computational Arts:
- 2014-15 Workshops in Creative Coding – Introduction to programming (with openFrameworks/C++).
2011-14 Aalto University (Finland) – Lecturer
Master in New Media Production:
- 2011-14 Multitouch Interaction – Mobile applications design and development with openFrameworks/C++.
- 2011-14 Multimedia Authoring – Developing for generative media and interaction design with openFrameworks/C++ (advanced programming course).
- 2013-14 Arts, Technology and Business – Introducing entrepreneurship and digital creative industries.
- 2011-14 Information Visualization Design – 2D, 3D and AR interactive visualization (with Prof. Lily Diaz).
2000-2006 ISTEC (Portugal) – Lecturer
BSc Multimedia Engineering:
- 2001-06 Designing Interactive Communication – Interaction design and programming (ActionScript).
- 2000-06 Graphic Design and Animation – Introduction to graphic design and animation (Adobe Flash).
- 2000-04 Design and Development of Multimedia Projects I, II – Project development and management.
Past – Visiting Lecturer
RISEBA (Latvia) – PhD in Media Art and Creative Technologies
- 2022 Presentation on Moving Digits, discussion with students, feedback on students’ projects.
Hochschule Rhein-Waal (Germany) – Master in Digital Media:
- 2017 Interactive Systems – Interaction design and media authoring with openFrameworks / C++.
Tallinn University (Estonia)
- 2020 Graphics and Sound Programming – Procedural sound and graphics for games (p5.js). 
- 2012-14 Developing Interactive Systems – Interaction design and rapid prototyping (openFrameworks). 
- 2012-13 Crossmedia Project Management – Project management for crossmedia projects. 
- 2009-10 Digital Interactive Audio – Introduction to sound design for interactive media. 
Department of Informatics – Masters in: Digital Learning Games , Human-Computer Interaction , Interactive Media and Knowledge Environments . Baltic Film and Media School – Masters in: Crossmedia Production .
Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre (Estonia) – Master in Audiovisual Composition:
- 2013 Visual music, audiovisual composition and synesthesia – sound visualization with vector graphics;
Estonian Academy of Arts (Estonia) – Master in New Media:
- 2007 Multimedia Authoring – Interactive media development (Adobe Flash).
Aalto University (Finland) – Master in New Media Production, Department of Media:
- 2007-10 Multimedia Authoring – Developing for generative media and interaction design with Adobe Flash.
Instituto Piaget (Portugal) – Post-Graduate course in Information and Communication Technologies:
- 2005-06 Internet Technologies – Web-design course with HTML.
- 2005-06 Multimedia Communication Technologies – Multimedia design course with Adobe Flash.
ISEC – Instituto Superior de Ensino e Ciências (Portugal) – Post-Graduate course in Web Design:
- 2005-06 Design Management – entrepreneurship and project management in digital design.
ESTAL – Escola Superior de Tecnologias e Artes de Lisboa (Portugal)
- 2005-06 BA in Design: Web Design – Web-design course with HTML and Adobe Flash.
- 2003-06 PgCert in Web Design: Multimedia Design Management – innovation and management in digital design.
E-learning course development – Tallinn University
- 2010 Multimedia Development – Introduction to web development online course, created for Tallinn University under the BeST e-learning programme by the European Social Foundation.
General public workshops conducted (creative coding and multisensory UX)
- 2021/08/05 AI, Emergent Technologies and Creative Practices, TARTUFF Tartu Film Festival, Estonia;
- 2017/11/26 Generative AV Workshop, Faculdade de Belas Artes, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal;
- 2016/03 Generative AV Hackathon, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK;
- 2015/07 Generative AV Hackathon, Music Hackspace, London, UK;
- 2014/12 Generative AV Hackathon, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK;
- 2014/09 Generative AV Workshop, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK;
- 2014/02 AVVX Workshop, Media Factory, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland;
- 2013/11 Emotional Window Workshop, Slovenian Independent Bienalle, Ljubljana, Slovenia;
- 2013/10 AVVX Workshop, 9K1Nams, Creative Coding festival, Riga, Latvia;
- 2013/09 Emotional Window Workshop, Aalto Media Factory, Helsinki, Finland;
- 2013/04 AVVX Workshop, Aalto FabLab, PixelAche festival, Helsinki, Finland;
- 2012/07 AVVX Workshop, Slovenian Independent Bienalle, Ljubljana, Slovenia.